- Establish new accounts through in-person cold calls, Develop customer relationships for sales opportunities, Present wine proposals, and perform customer wine tastings.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned territory as route coverage. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
- Communicate and follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers. Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
- Willingness to spend a significant amount of their time on the road, driving to and from accounts.
- Must be 21+ to apply, results driven person, seek out and engage prospects, sales experience minimum 1 year+, responsible, strong work ethics, organized, poeple person.
- Must have a valid FL Driver’s License, clean driving record, reliable transportation
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales 1+ yr
- Basic Knowledge of Italian Wine/Beer
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Mediterraneo Trade, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Visit our website at www.mediterraneotrade.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time